Our client is a world-renowned R&D partner for the automotive and mobility industries, specializing in end-to-end support of the entire product development process with several decades of experience. The company develops e-mobility, autonomous driving and software development of a digitized environment.The company hires almost 2000 employees and branches in various parts of the world.
Currently, we offer a position of a Test Engineer for Autonomous Driving Functions – for testing modern embedded systems in permanent employment in Munich. In your job, you will be responsible for executing projects for a leading OEM in one of the world’s most modern Autonomous Driving centers.
- Your main area of activity will be Autonomous Driving.
- You will ensure the execution of test and validation activities with focus on autonomous driving
- Your responsibilities include the integration of software releases in the vehicle and test benches
- You are responsible for analyzing defects in complex functional chains and functions.
- You will support departments in the launching of components.
- You will perform testing in germany and abroad
- You will work closely and in partnership with the OEM, our internal development team and relevant customer partners.
- You have graduated in computer science, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or similar fields
- You have first experience with Vector tools (CANape, CANoe, CAPL) and ROS
- You have experience with bus systems (Ethernet, CAN, Flexray, etc.)
- You are fluent in German and have a good command of English
- You have an efficient and goal-oriented way of working
- You have a high sense of responsibility and a strong sense of initiative
The company provides an extensive benefits package such as:
- Hybrid work
- Exciting projects with freedom in choosing tools
- Flexible working hours
- Public Transport tickets surcharges
- Discounted car leasing possibility
- Subsidized canteen
- Employee events
- Sport and wellness offers
- Great onboarding
- and much more!
Employment contract for an indefinite period with a trial period
Mode of work
Full time (40 hrs / week)
30 days a year
53,000 – 65,000 Euro Gross / Year (depending on skills)
If you are interested, please send your CV in English or German by clicking the button above „Aplikuj na to stanowisko“.Powrót do listy