Currently, we offer a position of a HIL Specialist, in permanent employment in Munich. The advert includes several related positions in the same team. Depending on your experience, you would be responsible for maintenance, troubleshooting, system integration, maintenance and the right configuration of the HIL setup built for testing.
The position includes:
- Designing HIL systems.
- Execution of cyclical tests/updates of delivered test systems.
- Troubleshooting, remedying errors in test systems and trace analysis.
- Test bench maintenance and bug fixing.
- Minor HIL reworks and problem shutting.
- The regular HIL maintenance, usually connected with software updates, upgrades or reworks.
- Writing basics scripts (in Bash, Python) and/or system integration of test frameworks (in Python, C++).
- Analyzing, in case of bug identification, the source of the problem between a software framework or HIL.
- Cooperation with other team members responsible for testing infrastructure, testing frameworks, HW/SW development etc.
- Documenting system functions and technical progress.
- Completed studies or technical training in a fields such us electrical engineering, automotive engineering, computer science, industrial engineering, mechatronics or similar
- Experience with measurement devices and equipment, such as multimeters, oscilloscopes etc.
- Programming skills in Python/C++/Bash ans scripting.
- General knowledge in device technology, electrical engineering, mechatronics, electronic test systems etc.
- Good communication skills.
The position is open for both German speakers and people with communicative English.
Nice to have:
- Working experience in the automotive industry.
- Experience on similar position.
- Experience with bus systems and bus communication.
- A long-term, safe workplace with very good remuneration.
- 30 days of holiday leave per year + special leave.
- Primecard – tax-free benefit card topped up every month.
- Flexible working hours.
- Homeoffice possibility (partial).
- Relocation support for the employees outside of Germany.
- You will work in modern workplaces with innovative tools.
- Make decisions on your own in the selection of work tools.
- Free training for each employee (certificates, management, specialist).
- Create devices or tools to support the implementation of your project yourself.
- Learn new skills and develop in the company’s structures.
- Enrich yourself with the experience of working with an international company.
Employment contract for an indefinite period with a trial period
Full time (40 hrs / week)
flexible (core time 10:00 – 15:00)
30 days a year
up to 65 000 Euro Gross / Year (depending on skills)
If you are interested in this offer, please send your CV by clicking the Apply for this job button above.Powrót do listy