Our client is a dynamically evolving IT company located in Munich and nearby, focused on the automotive sector. Almost 600 employees are experts in Test, System Engineering, R&D, Consulting and Management. The company is known for extensive know-how in prototyping and vehicle testing – among others, they are pioneers of products for bus systems. In addition, they assist top auto OEMs and their suppliers by creating high-quality products.
Working here, you not only get a permanent job, but will also have the opportunity to change the future! From your start on, an experienced colleague as your coach/mentor will support you with your everyday tasks. Internal training will make you fit the project and will guarantee your personal development.
The company is widely known from their friendly cooperation, flat hierarchies, flexibility, employee- and family-friendly working hours, numerous events, delicious coffee and much more.
- You will be responsible for planning, coordination and technical implementation of the customers’s requirements within the planned time frame and project budget. With the aim of developing concepts for testing and validation, you will work creatively on system test solutions for Networks systems for the vehicles of tomorrow.
- Your tasks include the development of test cases for new products and the support of the entire validation process.
- For the technical development phases of your projects, you hands-on will use modern system and software development methods and tools.
- You are a competent contact person for our customers in the area of system validation and for the development and design of test systems. The intensive exchange with the customers and your team is of great importance here.
- Knowledge of software product development process in the automotive industry (OEM, Tier1) as well as in requirements analysis and requirements creation and validation.
- Relevant experience in testing functions, as well as in the field of software and communication systems testing in the automotive- or supplier industry. (For example: Integrationtester, Function Owner, Requirements Engineer, Software Tester, System Test Engineer).
- Knowledge of the common automotive bus systems CAN, LIN, Flexray, Automotive Ethernet, CAN-FD.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as C++, Python and Java or C#, would be helpful.
- Desirable certificates: Prince2 foundation, ISTQB Foundation, ISTQB Advanced
- Excellent German (min. C1) and English knowledge are mandatory.
- You’ll work with and learn a lot from leading technology pioneers, so we’ll build your know-how and train you to be the next subject matter expert.
- Exceptional work-life balance: – Flexible holiday arrangements – Because you know best when you need a break – Compensatory time off – Your free time is important to us – Any overtime can be converted into free time – Flexitime model – Whether you’re an early bird or a night owl – You can flexibly organise your working day – Flexibly adaptable working hours model – Full-time or part-time – Because you decide where your priorities lie.
- We are multi-culti and live an extraordinary diversity of very many nationalities and cultures – fully integrated in the daily work routine
- Home Office or Office – Work where you feel most comfortable, with us both are possible.
- Tailor-made coaching programme for the first few months – because your personal support is important to us, we think about what you should learn before you start so that you can familiarise yourself well.
- Wide range of training courses via company’s internal training database as well as via Gamelearn online learning platform – so that you can continue your training with us in a targeted manner.
- Possibility to take on internal roles (e.g. trade fairs, recruiting, mentoring) – if you want to get involved outside of your team role.
- Very good salary and a comprehensive package of attractive company benefits such as pool bikes & scooters, credit payment card, BAV or company loans – because we appreciate your daily commitment.