Our client offers IT services in the area of software development and testing. The company is hiring developers for back- and front-end solutions and embedded systems software, also manual and automation testers.
They service small- as well as wide-ranging projects from various industries in USA and Europe. Futhermore, the company assists with optimization and management.
We are looking for 2 ambitious node.js developers eager to take up a new leading position who will work in one of several teams dedicated for this project in cooperation with the team in the US. You will be responsible for:
- either writing back-end code in Node.js (80% of your duties) and leading the team (20% of your duties)
- taking over the communication with the client and additionally writing code in Node.js
You will join the innovative project integrating digital telephony with CRM systems. The product is in its early market phase.
The customer office is located in Trójmiasto, remote work is possible.
- you will work on a cloud-based application
- you will be responsible for the sustaining engineering
- you will concentrate on the back-end code written in Node.js
- you will lead less experienced colleagues
- your task will be also designing new features and bug fixing
- if you have front-end knowledge, you will be able to also contribute in that area (only if you are willing to)
- 2 years experience with Node.js
- 3-4 years experience as a developer for a better understanding of general problems typically encountered in production-grade web applications
- ability to work efficiently in Scrum
- some flexibility due to the time difference with the USA
- good teamwork skills
- advanced English (B2)
Technologies & Tools used in the project:
- Virtual Box, VMware
- Private health care
- Group insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Freedom with using tools
B2B full-time and permanent employment (not only for the duration of the current project) or contract of employment.
Full time (40 hrs / week)
Customer office is located in Trójmiasto, remote work is possible.