Our client is a well-established Tier 1 international company specialising in the design and manufacture of switches for leading OEMs. The company was founded in Germany more than 80 years ago and today carries out projects all over the world – it currently has eight international subsidiaries, including in Spain, France, Poland, Italy, Mexico, Brazil, USA and China. The company’s main products include steering column switches, seat control modules, steering wheel switches, integrated centre consoles and other mechatronic components.
We are looking for a system quality assurance engineer who has experience with Automotive SPICE.
- Assessment of development processes within the scope of theAutomotive SPICE standard
- Supporting the quality systems team in resolving current quality problems
- Creating a Quality Assurance Plan in collaboration with project participants
- Analyzing and controlling compliance of Project Plans with quality and procedural requirements and procedures applicable in the company
- Conducting checks on adherence to software development procedures according to corporate standards
- Verifying and analyzing specific client and company project requirements
- Preparing project data for audits and an action plan for identified weaknesses
- Engaging with the client on quality-related matters
- Performing tasks in accordance with quality standards and schedule
- Supporting the quality team in daily technical tasks
- Collaborating with other departments
- Actively participating in the Process Improvement process.
- Work in a fast-growing Tier 1 company with an established market position – we already have 8 offices worldwide
- Modern office in Cracow
- Projects around the latest technologies and cars of the future
- Opportunity to take out additional life insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Internal and external training