Our client is an IT company based in Munich with currently over 450 employees in 4 locations all over the world and has been active as a niche specialist for automotive electronics development since 2008.
Company’s specialization is testing electronic devices in vehicle electrical systems and advising automobile manufacturers and their suppliers in the E/E area.
The team consists of motivated engineers and consultants. By working together on the development of software, components, concepts and prototypes as well as during tests and evaluations, they enjoy a creative and relaxed working atmosphere.
This position requires relocation to Munich.
For our client we are looking for a person who has experience in administering IT systems, especially Windows systems.
The client’s infrastructure includes almost 300 workstations as well as several servers in 3 locations. Due to the TISAX certification system security plays a very important role.
Currently the team consists of 5 employees.
- Administration of servers and mass storage
- Installation and maintenance of active and passive network components
- Maintenance of systems in Windows environment
- Service and support for desktops, license management and software distribution
- Backup and recovery
- Extensive experience in administering Windows
- Knowledge of routing, switching, firewall, IDS / IPS, network protocols and network services
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Knowledge of Certification authorities
- Knowledge of Office 365
- Knowledge of German (at least B2) and English at least at the communicative level
Nice to have
- Experience in administering various Linux distributions (LPIC-2 level)
- Knowledge of the scripting language (Perl, Bash, Python)
- We offer a long-term, safe workplace with very good remuneration.
- 30 days of holiday leave per year
- Register your flexible working hours through our app.
- Homeoffice possibility (partial)
- Relocation package (reimbursement of removal costs, accommodation for the first month of work)
- You will work in modern workplaces with innovative tools.
- Make decisions on your own in the selection of work tools.
- We offer free training for each employee (certificates, management, specialist).
- Create devices or tools to support the implementation of your project yourself.
- Learn new skills and develop in the company’s structures.
- Enrich yourself with the experience of working with an international company.
Employment contract for an indefinite period with a trial period
Full time (40 hrs / week)
30 days a year
50,000 – 65,000 Euro Gross / Year (depending on skills)