The company is a leading automotive software development and integration partner for world’s best known brands with locations all around the globe. Around 10000 employees are experts in embedded software, digital solutions and AI.
It is known for extensive know-how in areas of Autonomous Driving & ADAS, Electric & Conventional Powertrain, Connected Vehicles, Vehicle Diagnostics, AUTOSAR and Vehicle Engineering & Design.
We are currently looking for a Solution Architect, Technical Expert in permanent employment for our client in Munich.
As an Architect, you will create solutions for complex software platforms and products of future Software Defined Vehicles. Your responsibilities will include running development projects and leading teams, as well as joining client meetings to present technical solutions and support client aspirations. Your expertise will provide the technical foundation for the projects you lead.
The ideal candidate above all has the knowledge of C++ programming language and years of experience of middleware or application development on operating systems such as Linux, QNX. The perfect candidate has excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English (C1) and German (C1).
We are looking for a colleague who will join our client at the headquarters in Munich.
- Experience in developing software architecture to build automotive software platforms or products
- Years of experience in C++ programming.
- Object-oriented design and modeling with practical experience in architecture and design patterns.
- Familiarity with embedded system design, low-level hardware interactions.
- Years of experience in developing middleware or applications on operating systems such as Linux, QNX.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Very good German (C1) and English (C1) language skills
Nice to have:
- Background in automotive areas such as ADAS, Infotainment, AUTOSAR
- Understanding of distributed software development using technologies such as ROS and DDS.
- Familiarity with methodologies such as ASPICE, MISRA guidelines and functional safety standards such as ISO26262.
- Experience in configuration management as well as change management methodologies.
- Creating software architecture and reviewing technical workflows at the project level
- Developing solutions and supporting business growth.
- Reviewing design and optimizing performance
- Conducting Technical Change Impact Analysis at the project level
- Performing review of technical approach, technical risk, estimation and proposal solutions
- Transforming customer requirements into program requirements
- Evaluating and improving team training and competencies
- Revising task and function estimates for projects
- Offering a long-term, safe workplace with very good remuneration
- 30 days of holiday leave per year
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation support (reimbursement of removal costs, accommodation for a fixed amount of time)
- You will work in modern workplaces with innovative tools
- Learn new skills and develop in the company’s structures
- Enrich yourself with the experience of working with an international company
Employment contract for an indefinite period with a trial period
full-time employment (40h / week)
30 days / year
from 100,000 Euro Gross / Year – Depending on your expertise and the value you bring, the company is open for negotiations and offering a salary appropriate to that.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English or German by clicking the button above „Aplikuj na to stanowisko“Powrót do listy