Our client is a dynamically evolving IT company located in Munich and nearby, focused on the automotive sector. Almost 500 employees are experts in Test, System Engineering, R&D, Consulting and Management.
The company is known for extensive know-how in prototyping and vehicle testing – among others, they are pioneers of products for bus systems. In addition, they assist top auto OEMs and their suppliers by creating high-quality products.
Aside from the great technical knowledge, employees cultivate creativity and an open atmosphere at work in a positive environment.
We are looking for a programmer experienced in C ++ and framework development for the software project 5-person team.
Our client requires in-depth knowledge of the latest software methods and architectures using object-oriented principles. If you have dabbled in automotive Ethernet systems it will be a big asset. The project focuses on software in the field of virtual testing of automotive Ethernet systems.
Your soft skills and communicative English will be very useful with regard to close touch with customer.
- extensive C++ work experience
- framework development experience
- knowledge of the modern software methods and architectures
- initial experience in automotive Ethernet systems
- communicative English
- nice to have: German
This position requires relocation to Munich.
- we offer a long-term, safe workplace with very good remuneration
- you will work in modern workplaces with innovative tools
- make decisions on your own in the selection of work tools
- register your flexible working hours through our app
- homeoffice (partial)
- we offer free training for each employee (certificates, management, specialist)
- create devices or tools to support the implementation of your project yourself
- learn new skills and develop in the company’s structures
- enrich yourself with the experience of working with an international company
Relocation package (reimbursement of removal costs, accommodation for the first month of work).
Employment contract for an indefinite period with a trial period
full-time employment (40h / week)
30 days / year
If you are interested, please send your CV in English or German by clicking the button above „Aplikuj an to stanowisko”.Powrót do listy