Our client is a dynamically evolving IT company located in Munich and nearby, focused on the automotive sector. Almost 500 employees are experts in Test, System Engineering, R&D, Consulting and Management. The company is known for extensive know-how in prototyping and vehicle testing – among others, they are pioneers of products for bus systems. In addition, they assist top auto OEMs and their suppliers by creating high-quality products.
Aside from the great technical knowledge, employees cultivate creativity and an open atmosphere at work in a positive environment.
Currently, we offer a position of a Test Engineer for a security project in embedded systems in permanent employment in Munich.
The ideal applicant has a background in network security and has already gained initial experience with test automation and standardized testing.
- Specifications analysis.
- Test planning, definition and implementation of test concepts for embedded systems in the vehicle.
- Implementation and performing ECU tests on the HIL simulation. Development of automated test cases and test frameworks.
- Planning and execution of embedded system and component tests with regard to security properties.
- Use of company’s own products as test tools.
- First experience with any programming language (e.g. Python)
- Knowledge of OO programing concepts
- Expertise in the field of Ethernet protocols,
- Good knowledge of network security e.g. ARP, TCP/IP, IPsec, TLS.
- Version management systems, e.g. Git, SVN
- Communicative English
- Knowledge of Automotive Bus systems (CAN, LIN, Flexray).
- Experience with cryptography or the development of security-critical software.
- German language skills.
- Offering a long-term, safe workplace with very good remuneration.
- 30 days of holiday leave per year + special leave.
- Primecard – tax-free benefit card topped up every month.
- Flexible working hours.
- Homeoffice possibility (partial).
- Relocation support (reimbursement of removal costs, accommodation for a fixed amount of time) for the employees outside of Germany.
- You will work in modern workplaces with innovative tools.
- Make decisions on your own in the selection of work tools.
- We offer free training for each employee (certificates, management, specialist).
- Create devices or tools to support the implementation of your project yourself.
- Learn new skills and develop in the company’s structures.
- Enrich yourself with the experience of working with an international company.
Employment contract for an indefinite period with a trial period
Full time (40 hrs / week)
flexible (core time 10:00 – 15:00)
30 days a year
55,000 – 70,000 Euro Gross / Year (depending on skills)
If you are interested, please send your CV in English or German by clicking the button above „Aplikuj na to stanowisko“Powrót do listy