Our client is a leading global platform, solutions, and services provider with 30 years of experience in software and technology. The world’s largest Microsoft partner and the largest partner for growing Microsoft Azure cloud platform. It has been operating in approximately 100 countries and employs over 7,000 people around the world.
About the position:
We are looking for a permanent position of Sales Consultant for the sales team who will be responsible for strategy in the area of software lifecycle management (SLM) services.
You will manage tailor-made services by creating solutions, optimizing customer processes, monitoring account and business plans, and implementing marketing activities.
Possibility to work remotely or in one of three offices in Cologne, Hamburg, or Stuttgart.
- 5 years of experience in the area of IT business and consulting
- Proficient in English and German
- Great communication skills
- Self-confidence during public speaking
- High sales competence in the advice-intensive solution business
- Knowledge of solution selling and design
- High-quality teamwork
- Company car of your choice
- Possibility of home office
- Flexible working hours based on trust (not recorded)
- 30 days of annual leave + special leaves (e.g. birth of child, wedding day)
- English lessons during working hours
- Various sports offers
- Company events to celebrate our success