Our client is a well-established Tier 1 international company specialising in the design and manufacture of switches for leading OEMs. The company was founded in Germany more than 80 years ago and today carries out projects all over the world – it currently has eight international subsidiaries, including in Spain, France, Poland, Italy, Mexico, Brazil, USA and China. The company’s main products include steering column switches, seat control modules, steering wheel switches, integrated centre consoles and other mechatronic components.
Currently we are looking for a Reliability & Functional Safety Engineer.
- Identify process deficiencies related to reliability and functional safety and propose and/or implement improvements,
- Prepare and implement improvements to existing document templates,
- Prepare required documents related to reliability and functional safety such as: Development Interface Agreement, Safety Plan, Technical Safety Concept, Safety Case,
- Review, implement and verify customer requirements for reliability and functional safety analyses,
- Collaborate with the systems engineer in clarifying any questions to the requirements,
- Prepare and/or coordinate reliability analyses taking into account relevant standards or requirements from customers,
- Monitoring the progress of the execution of activities included in the Safety Plan and escalating any problems in accordance with the applicable procedure,
- Participation in project meetings,
- Communication and contact with sub-suppliers and customers.
- Higher technical education,
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written,
- Specialized knowledge of DFMEA, ISO 26262, FTA,
- Knowledge of quality standards and tools (IATF1694, APQP, FMEA),
- Communication skills,
- Ability to manage time according to priorities,
- Easiness to work in a team environment.
- Hybrid work mode,
- Flexible working hours, allowing you to determine your preferred start time,
- Private healthcare coverage for you and your family,
- Option to participate in additional life insurance,
- Points to utilize on the MyBenefit platform,
- Access to a Multisport card for various sports and recreational activities,
- Internal and external training opportunities,
- Provision for football and volleyball practice,
- Kung-fu practice available for children,
- Engaging integration events to foster team spirit,
- Newborn package to support employees who become parents,
- Possibility of receiving financial assistance for language learning,
- Modern and comfortable workspace.
If you are interested, please send your CV by clicking the button above „Aplikuj na to stanowisko”.Powrót do listy