Our client is a German IT service provider with 15 years of experience and headquarters in Nuremberg. For their clients, they produce individual, sustainable software related to, among others, IoT, process automation, real-time data processing and artificial intelligence.
For our client, we are looking for a Junior Java Developer who is ready to work in their modern workplace in Nuremberg and create future-oriented software solutions for their clients.
The company offers full support in relocation and obtaining a VISA.
- conducting analyzes of professional requirements
- development of modern software solutions based on microservices in the cloud environment
- web frontend programming
- creating automated tests
- documentation of the developed solutions
- experience in Java programming
- knowledge of Jakarta EE, Spring, JPA, CDI, EJB and Apache Kafka
- experience with test tools – Spock, JUnit5, Mockito
- knowledge of front-end technology – Java Script, TypeScript, Angular
- support for CI / CD tools – Apache Maven, Git, GitLab and Jenkins
- very good knowledge of the English language (C1 level)
Nice to have:
- experience in the development of microservices
- knowledge of Cloud Foundry
- first experience with Cucumber
- an attractive and performance-based remuneration model
- flexible working hours
- full support in relocation and obtaining a visa
- financing of language courses
- L&D budget
- many years of experience combined with a start-up atmosphere
- flat hierarchy
- the ability to implement your own ideas
- the pension financed by the employer
- integration meetings
If you are interested, please send your CV by clicking the button above „Aplikuj na to stanowisko”.